Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fabulous Friend

Here is a card I made for a Fabulous Friend!!!  The embossing just adds so much to this card.  I believe it is a Sizzix folder.  I have rubbed ink on the inside of the folder to allow it to go in the indentations of the folder. I added a few Memory Box die cut flowers and pearls.  The stamped sentiment is by SU.
We had our few days of heat but are back to the cooler temps again.  It was 56 here about 10 am.  They say it will make it up to the 70's but I don't think that will happen at my house.  It is also very windy today.  We had a fire scare in the neighborhood yesterday.  Guess someone caught their garage on fire.  Thank God it didn't go further than that with all the trees we have here and we certainly don't need another Colorado wildfire!  We need a few days of rain showers in Colorado to calm things down a bit!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment