Friday, April 27, 2012

Friend Blend

I'm back with a teacup card!  Our neighborhood ladies have monthly coffees where we get together and CHAT CHAT CHAT about anything and everything.  It's a great way to find out what's going on in the neighborhood and meet new people.  So, I hope to try to host one in May before our new puppy arrives.  I know it will be hard during puppy training time so wanted to do it before that day comes.  When I saw the Spellbinders teacup die, I knew it would be coming home with me eventually.  I'm a tea drinker so just love this!  I cut the die twice and layered the DP on top to look more like a porcelain tea cup.  I found these beautiful wired flowers in my stash from ages ago and they worked perfectly.  I added a few pearls to the centers.  The tea bag was made from a mini tag stamp and punch by SU.  I stamped it with a Verve stamp and added the twine.  The ribbon looks really dark here but is much lighter in real life.  I think it is the way the light hit it.  
Hope you have a great spring weekend!  It's supposed to be much cooler here so I plan to spend some time in my craft room.  I got lots of new goodies today so am anxious to play with them.  See you...

No comments:

Post a Comment