Monday, August 8, 2011

CAS130 MERRY MERRY MERRY

I tried a Clean and Simple Challenge on SCS today. Not too shabby for very few embellishments! The reindeer is by Crafty Clear Stamps and the sentiment is Hero Arts.
If you have an Archiver's near you...hope you took advantage of their 40% off stamps sale (Monday only). We have one here in Colorado Springs so I was thrilled. I think they probably sold out of all their stamps in an hour though!!! They were going fast! I wish they had as many in the store as they do on their website. There are some awesome new ones on there that I would love to get my inky hands on!
To heck with cleaning the house...have a crafty fun day like me! I even have company coming in and crafting is the last thing I should be doing!!! The crafting bug is back in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment