Friday, October 15, 2010

Recipe Card

Today was one of those days that you don't want to have too many of! I usually get up and get on the computer before eating breakfast. I leave my computer on at nights most of the time. Well, my computer had the "original" screensaver (from when I purchased it!!!) on it when I looked at it this morning and most of my desktop icons were gone. I sell Avon and my program for putting in orders was a trial version - not the one I use! I had an order going in this morning. Everything was lost. I was in a state of panic. Of course my husband left on a trip at 4 am today for a week. I thought about it awhile and was really getting nervous. I decided to shut off my computer and see if that would fix it. Guess what? It did! I was SO happy. You just can't imagine!!! I have no idea what happened but it was pretty scary!
I got breakfast and went to shower. I turned on my make-up mirror to put in my contacts and my mirror didn't work. None of the power outlets in the bathroom worked. That meant that my refrigerator in the garage was off. Yes, it was. Another panic attack. I checked my husband's schedule and knew it would be a long time before I would be able to talk to him. So, I called my Dad. He was gone. I then decided it was time to call my electrician. I did. He came and was here 20 minutes. He said the refrigerator was causing the power outage and evidently something was bad in it, probably the compressor. So, I spent the afternoon cleaning out the frig. What a mess. I decided that my day of activities would not happen since it was now past noon and I didn't know what would happen next. So, I spent the day at home.
So, here is my post for today and it's simple! I found a recipe this past week that we loved so I had to get it printed up so I wouldn't lose it. The papers are SU and Cloud 9 Design. The flower is made from Tim Holtz die cut and Papertrey Ink felt. Their felt is tops!!! Very nice stuff!
Hope my weekend starts out better! Have a good one!

Just realized I left off a key ingredient for the recipe. If you blew it up to read it, it is missing 1 TBSP of brown sugar. It really made the sauce! I did not put measurements for the veggies because you can put whatever amount you like and use veggies you have on hand. That is what I did and it was wonderful! I will redo the recipe card another time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment