Sunday, September 13, 2009

More Metallic Cards


Here are 3 more Metallic Christmas cards I made and they were so fast, so fun and so easy! Just have to love that!!! The images are cut from a sheet of vintage Christmas scenes. I then just mounted them on cardstocks. I used lots of metallic cardstocks in all of these. The middle card has an embossed Bazzill cardstock that is really pretty. The first card has some rub on gold metallic lettering that is just so elegant! The pictures do not do these cards justice. They are metallic and very shimmery so they fight with my camera. I got most of the supplies from Crop Girls in Peoria, AZ. We have one gal that is from England so she orders lots of unique things from there and we are always happy to see what she comes up with next!!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment