Monday, April 13, 2009

Wedding Card MOJO82


Wedding season is just around the corner and I have a few cards I needed to get started on for upcoming weddings. When I saw the MOJO Monday sketch I decided I would try this for one of them. I had to really "play" with my shapes since they are not really squares. The aqua square is really a bit odd but I think it worked ok. I just didn't want to make the cake image a square so I had to get creative with my cutting!!! The cake is embossed in gold and colored with Copics, The papers are by SU. The Gold paper is by Recollections. I believe the cake is an old $1 Michael's stamp. The sentiment is a part of a SU stamp. The flower is a Prima - of course! They have the most gorgeous flowers in all shapes, sizes and colors.

5 comments:

  1. Well, I think that you have convinced me to wake up the creative side of me. It's been sleeping for years. I'm pretty sure that I have a collection of stamps from another life... probably covered in dust at the moment, but your cards are so gorgeous... I'm curious to see what I can do! Thanks for the push. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I love it... your choice of paper is fabulous... wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love the paper and the pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete